- The versatile Royal Changeable Point Live Center uses interchangeable points to handle many common turning jobs.
- Royal's Changeable Point Live Center incorporates a precision ground taper working in conjunction with a single-lead thread to ensure that each point consistently seats in the same location when interchanged, providing maximum accuracy.
- Runout accuracy is guaranteed to be +/- 0.00005" TIR or better as long as the points are installed on the live center to which they have been match-ground. When a customer purchases a new point, we recommend sending the live center back to our factory so we can grind the new point to it. The service is free to Royal customers.
- Each Changeable Point Live Center includes a #3 standard 60° male point. Other points are available, including a soft blank point that customers can customize themselves.
- This live center may be purchased individually or in a Toolmaker's set that includes the live center and a full range of points.