- The Royal Versa-Turn Live Center is an excellent multi-purpose live center designed to handle most common turning jobs.
- This center is extremely free turning, making it an ideal choice for thin parts that could bend when subjected to high axial loads.
- The unique design of the Royal Versa-Turn Live Center is actually two live centers in one, making it a great value for cost-conscious manufacturers.
- The extended front section of the point is used for parts with standard center holes and provides excellent tool clearance.
- The Versa-Turn's rear bull-head section is great for tubes and parts with large center holes.
- Two precision radial bearings offer high operating speeds, and a centrally positioned thrust bearing provides high axial load ratings.
- Accuracy of the Royal Versa-Turn Live Center is very high, with runout guaranteed to +/- 0.00005" TIR or better.