- The Royal Super Quad Extra Heavy-Duty Live Center is designed for turning large, heavy parts - up to 12,000 lbs.
- The Royal Super Quad Extra Heavy-Duty Live Center incorporates three massive angular-contact bearings that are secured to the point with a heavy locknut to form a strong preloaded assembly. This design is similar to a machine tool spindle cartridge and provides outstanding accuracy and rigidity.
- The large diameter point of the Royal Super Quad Live Center extends into the center's body where it is supported by a large needle roller bearing. This further increases rigidity, reduces point deflection, and dampens vibration.
- The Royal Super Quad Extra Heavy-Duty Live Center is extremely accurate, with runout guaranteed to +/- 0.00005” TIR or better. This is unique for such a large, heavy-duty live center.
- Bearing life is significantly extended with the exclusive Royal Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded, long-life, spring-loaded seal that is resistant to abrasion, high temperatures, and virtually all metalworking fluids.
- Both the point and body of the Super Quad are hardened and ground for strength and extended operating life.