Albrecht Micro-Chuck Body
- These unique one-piece toolholders provide extra reach and support for your drills and endmills when using driven tooling.
- Exceptional accuracy and rigidity for:
- More aggressive chip removal
- Faster cycle times
- Improved cutting tool life
- Integral ER body, super slim nose, and ultra-precision collets work in unison for optimized clearance and superior vibration dampening over shrink-fit holders.
- Cutting tool life significantly extended.
- Available in three popular ER configurations for compatibility with many brands of driven tools.
- Ultra-precision accuracy - 3 microns (0.00012") at 2.5 x diameter.
- High-speed balanced to G2.5@40,000 rpm.
- Collets are available from stock in both inch and metric sizes with a choice of precise coolant delivery options:
- Standard – coolant is directed through the collet slots over the cutting tool.
- Sealed – coolant is directed through the center of the cutting tool (for cutting tools that have central coolant ports).
- Simple axial tightening reduces setup time.
|Albrecht Body Style||ER-25|
|Albrecht Dimension A||1.57|
|Albrecht Dimension L1||0.59|
|Albrecht Dimension D1||0.53|