Royal Chuck Stops
- The Royal Chuck Stop provides a simple, consistent method for locating short parts in a 3-jaw lathe chuck.
- Captive, web-shaped design eliminates the danger of using spacers or parallels that could come loose and be thrown from a spinning chuck. Three strong magnets further secure the stop to the chuck face.
- Stop allows short parts to project past the chuck jaws, providing clearance for facing operations.
- Setup time is greatly reduced – no need to bore soft jaws.
- The Royal Chuck Stop is very accurate – front and back locating surfaces are parallel within ± 0.0004″.
- Accommodates chuck jaws up to 55mm (2 1⁄8″) wide.
- Anodized finish provides good wear-resistance.