Rota-Rack® Parts Accumulator
Do you know
- There are 168 production hours in a week.
- You are probably only using 40 of them.
- Your machines are worth $100 per hour.
- You could be making an extra $12,800 per week on each machine with a Rota-Rack®.
- You already invested in the bar feeder – how can you not complete the automation package?
- Pays for itself in less than two weeks - Incredible!
- What are you waiting for?
The patented Royal Rota-Rack® is an automatic accumulator that can be used with any bar-fed CNC lathe to safely collect finished parts, providing hours of highly profitable, unmanned production.
5 PM – Tuesday
11 PM – Tuesday
6 AM – Wednesday
Big Benefit #1
Increases Capacity, Throughput, and Profits
- Run existing machines extra hours: nights, weekends, lunch breaks, etc.
- Faster cycle times – no waiting for an operator to unload parts / empty collection boxes.
- Higher efficiency – produce more parts per shift.
- Better employee utilization – why have a person do a job that can be handled with simple automation?
- Increased profitability.
Big Benefit #2
Eliminates Part Damage
- Each time the Rota-Rack® collects a finished part, the turntable smoothly rotates to the next position to ensure that the following part will not forcefully collide with any of the previously-collected parts.
- All contact surfaces of the Royal Rota-Rack® and conveyor are covered with a high-lubricity UHMW plastic material to minimize friction and protect surface finishes.
- Reducing scrap and rework costs directly improves profitability.
- The Rota-Rack’s® unique spiral helps keep finished parts in sequential order, aiding in quality control/inspection.
Big Benefit #3
Provides Complete Reliability
First day of hunting season? Big snow storm? Cousin's wedding? The Rota-Rack® doesn’t care. How many of your competitors will be turning out parts
on Super Bowl Sunday?
The Heavy-Duty Royal Rota-Rack® is Available with Two Control Options and Three Conveyor Options:
- The deluxe control enables the Rota-Rack’s® operation to be matched to the machining cycle time.
- Three inputs are entered by the user: part cycle time, amount of rotation, and auto-shutoff quantity.
- With this control, each time a part drops out of the machine, the Rota-Rack® will energize and index.
- The deluxe control is useful for applications where accurate spacing is required to prevent delicate parts from coming into contact with each other.
- The basic control eliminates operator input of the timing/rotation functions.
- With the basic control, the conveyor and turntable maintain a continuous low-rpm motion.
- No auto shut-off feature is available with the basic control.
- There are three conveyor options to handle all clearance needs.
- The conveyor bolts to the Rota-Rack and plugs directly into the control.
- Long conveyor includes a support leg.