Heavy-Duty Rota-Rack™ with Deluxe Control
Order conveyor separately.
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- The deluxe control enables the Rota-Rack’s® operation to be matched to the machining cycle time.
- Three inputs are entered by the user: part cycle time, amount of rotation, and auto-shutoff quantity.
- With this control, each time a part drops out of the machine, the Rota-Rack® will energize and index.
- The deluxe control is useful for applications where accurate spacing is required to prevent delicate parts from coming into contact with each other.
- It is sometimes possible to exceed the Max Part Length and Max Part Diameter parameters. Contact Royal for info.
|850 in² / 5480 cm²|
|10″ / 25 cm|
|0.25″ / 0.6 cm|
|3″ / 8 cm|
|700 lbs. / 318 kg|
|450 lbs. / 205kg (including conveyor)|