Royal Spring Type Live Center
3 Morse Taper
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- Unique spring-loaded point compensates for workpiece thermal expansion.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding tool clearance.
- Can be used in the turret of sub-spindle machines to overcome a lack of hydraulic compensation.
- Body and point are hardened and ground for strength and long life.
- All Royal Live Centers are proudly Made in U.S.A.
|Center Dimension A (Center Taper)||3 MT|
|Center Dimension B||0.94|
|Center Dimension F||1.16|
|Weight of Workpiece (lbs.)||260|
|Center Dimension G||0.55|
|Center Dimension H||0.25|
|Center Dimension I||0.47|
|Max Suggested RPM||5,000|
|Thrust Load (lbs.)||315|