Royal Machine Mount #3
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- Royal machine mounts are built tough to level and last. All metal parts are zinc plated for rust protection and long life.
- Royal machine mounts simplify machine installation, reduce noise, and isolate vibration.
- Great for injection molding machines, presses, lathes, mills, and grinders.
- These mounts meet OSHA requirements by preventing machines from “walking” without the need for bolting or cementing.
- All Royal machine mounts incorporate a large, chloroprene rubber base that is resistant to oil, water, and many chemicals.
- Support cup is machined from a solid bar instead of deep drawn, resulting in increased thickness for strength and rigidity.
- Unique internal retaining clip ensures that mounts will stay together if machine is moved to a new location.
- Royal machine mounts protect sensitive machine components, improve performance, and reduce maintenance costs.
|Load Range per Mount (lbs.) for Non-Impact Machinery||1,760–5,500|
|Load Range per Mount (lbs.) for Injection Molding Machines||2,180 max.|
|Load Range per Mount (lbs.) for Presses up to 125 strokes / min||880-3,080|
|Load Range per Mount (lbs.) for Presses up to 180 strokes / min||770-2,420|
|Load Range per Mount (lbs.) for Presses up to 200 strokes / min||550-1,760|
|Leveling Plate Diameter||3.93|
|Height to Top of Leveling Plate||2.31|
|Height to Top of Bolt||7.50|
|Leveling Bolt Size||M20 x 1.5|
|Standard Leveling Bolt||6.88|