Royal High-Precision Quad-Bearing Live Center
Bull Nose Point
4 Morse Taper
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- An excellent choice for precision turning, grinding, and hard-turning.
- Guaranteed accurate to ± 0.00005” TIR or better.
- Precision assembly of three angular contact bearings secured by a lock nut provide exceptional rigidity and accuracy.
- Low-profile head combined with a small bull-nose point makes this an excellent choice for use with tubes or parts with large center holes.
- Exclusive Roto-Shield™ coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life.
- Body and point are hardened and ground for strength and long life.
- All Royal Live Centers are proudly Made in U.S.A.
|Center Dimension A (Center Taper)||4 MT|
|Center Dimension B||2.45|
|Center Dimension E||2.780|
|Weight of Workpiece (lbs.)||1,905|
|Center Dimension F||1.58|
|Center Dimension G||2.50|
|Center Dimension H||1.12|
|Max Suggested RPM||5,000|
|Thrust Load (lbs.)||2,150|