Royal Spring Type Live Center
1-1⁄4" Straight Shank
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- Unique spring-loaded point compensates for workpiece thermal expansion.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding tool clearance.
- Can be used in the turret of sub-spindle machines to overcome a lack of hydraulic compensation.
- Body and point are hardened and ground for strength and long life.
- All Royal Live Centers are proudly Made in U.S.A.
|Center Dimension A (Center Taper)||1 1⁄4″ Dia.|
|Center Dimension B||1.25|
|Center Dimension F||1.38|
|Weight of Workpiece (lbs.)||1,400|
|Center Dimension G||0.63|
|Max Suggested RPM||4,500|
|Thrust Load (lbs.)||435|