Royal High-Speed Precision Live Centers (Carbide-Tipped)
- A true high-speed live center – up to 12,000 rpm.
- Lubricated with lightweight spindle oil instead of grease for reduced turning resistance and lower operating temperatures.
- Precision, preloaded bearing assembly provides exceptional rigidity and accuracy.
- Low-profile head and extended point combine to offer superior tool clearance.
- Exclusive Roto-Shield™ coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life.
- Body and point are hardened and ground for strength and long life.
- Available in both steel and carbide-tipped point models.
|Center Dimension A (Center Taper)||3 MT|
|Center Dimension B||1.70|
|Center Dimension E||2.120|
|Weight of Workpiece (lbs.)||180|
|Center Dimension F||1.75|
|Center Dimension G||0.88|
|Center Dimension H||0.38|
|Max Suggested RPM||12,000|
|Thrust Load (lbs.)||650|