Royal High-Speed Precision Live Center (Carbide-Tipped)
5 Morse Taper
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- A true high-speed live center – up to 12,000 rpm.
- Lubricated with lightweight spindle oil instead of grease for reduced turning resistance and lower operating temperatures.
- Precision assembly of three angular contact bearings secured by a lock nut provide exceptional rigidity and accuracy.
- Low-profile head and extended point combine to offer superior tool clearance.
- Exclusive Roto-Shield™ coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life.
- Body and point are hardened and ground for strength and long life.
- Carbide-tipped point provides improved grip on light weight parts and extends point life.
- All Royal Live Centers are proudly Made in U.S.A.
|Center Dimension A (Center Taper)||5 MT|
|Center Dimension B||2.45|
|Center Dimension E||2.780|
|Weight of Workpiece (lbs.)||525|
|Center Dimension F||2.35|
|Center Dimension G||1.25|
|Center Dimension H||0.50|
|Max Suggested RPM||12,000|
|Thrust Load (lbs.)||1,380|