Royal Standard Bull Head Live Center
3 Morse Taper
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- Designed for turning pipes, tubes, and parts with extra-large center holes.
- Two matched angular contact bearings provide good thrust and radial load ratings.
- Head diameter is 1⁄8" over nominal size, enabling these centers to cover a wider range of workpieces.
- Bull Head design is shorter than a pipe head, reducing potential interference in blind center hole applications and ensuring that the load is positioned over the bearings for optimum strength.
- Extra large capacity models also available – see Big-Bore Bull Head Live Centers.
- Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability.
- All Royal Live Centers are proudly Made in U.S.A.
|Center Dimension A (Center Taper)||3 MT|
|Center Dimension B||3.15|
|Center Dimension E||2.520|
|Weight of Workpiece (lbs.)||615|
|Center Dimension G||1.00|
|Max Suggested RPM||5,000|
|Thrust Load (lbs.)||1,780|