Royal Standard Bull Head Live Center
- Designed for turning pipes, tubes, and parts with extra-large center holes.
- Two matched angular contact bearings provide good thrust and radial load ratings.
- Head diameter is 1⁄8" over nominal size, enabling these centers to cover a wider range of workpieces.
- Bull Head design is shorter than a pipe head, reducing potential interference in blind center hole applications and ensuring that the load is positioned over the bearings for optimum strength.
- Extra large capacity models also available – see Big-Bore Bull Head Live Centers.
|Center Dimension A (Center Taper)||5 MT|
|Center Dimension B||6.15|
|Center Dimension E||3.600|
|Weight of Workpiece (lbs.)||1,450|
|Center Dimension G||2.50|
|Max Suggested RPM||3,500|
|Thrust Load (lbs.)||4,500|