5C Step Collet
3" Head Diameter
*We recommend ordering a collet with a head diameter at least 1 ⁄ 2″ larger than workpiece diameter. Note: these step collets close on the 10° angle, not the head OD. When using, be sure part is sufficiently clamped.
- Royal step collets allow large diameter parts to be held in a 5C collet.
- Head can be easily bored out by customer to required size.
- Three dowel pins are supplied to ensure accurate machining.
- 1 1⁄4" thick head allows for 1" bore depth.
- Collets are made from 1144 steel and can be hardened for Proudly wear resistance.
|Nominal Head Diameter||3″|
|Pilot Hole Size||5⁄16″|