Royal Low-Profile Accu-Length™ CNC Collet Chuck
3J Compact with A2-5 Mount
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- These chucks utilize spring-type collets and therefore do not provide the parallel grip functionality or wide gripping range of our Quick-Grip™ models.
- Dead-length operation - sleeve pushes forward to compress the collet, providing precise z-axis part positioning.
- Low-profile nose offers outstanding tool clearance.
- Includes free custom machined connector to fit your exact lathe drawtube specifications.
- In-stock for same-day shipping.
- For lathes with more than 1-3/4" bar capacity, check out our Quick-Grip Collet Chucks with bar capacities up to 4" diameter!
|Collet Chuck Weight (lbs)||24|
|Low-Profile Capacity||1 3⁄4″|
|(A) Overall Length||6.23|
|(B) Nose Diameter||3.25|
|(C) Nose Length||1.03|
|(D) Body Diameter||3.97|
|(E) Flange Diameter||6.45|
|Max Drawbar Force (lbs)||5,400|
|Max Clamping Force (lbs)||26,300|