Royal Grippex 20L Coolant-Actuated CNC Bar Puller
1 1/2" Round Shank
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- The Royal Grippex 20L bar puller is actuated by a CNC lathe’s coolant system. As coolant is fed through the unit, it pushes a piston forward which causes the fingers to close around the bar stock. When the coolant is turned off, the fingers automatically spring open.
- Self-adjusting mechanism – fingers will close down until they contact the bar stock so no presetting is necessary. This feature allows the Grippex to make multiple pulls on the same workpiece, even after the OD has been turned.
- Unit can also be operated by air pressure.
- When fitted with robot gripper jaws, the Grippex can:
- Remove a bar remnant from a bar-fed lathe and drop it into the parts catcher. This eliminates the risk of the remnant falling into the chip conveyor where it can become jammed and cause damage.
- Remove a finished workpiece from a sub-spindle and place it into the parts catcher. This eliminates the need for ejectors and also allows the sub-spindle to swallow longer parts.
- Includes one set of standard fingers (3 1⁄8" capacity), and one set of inserts.
Here's how it works:
|Bar Puller Shank Size
|Bar Puller Gripping Range
|5⁄16″ - 4 1⁄8″
|Grippex Bar Puller Dimension A
|Grippex Bar Puller Dimension B
|Grippex Bar Puller Dimension C
|Grippex Bar Puller Dimension D