Royal Grippex 20S Coolant-Actuated CNC Bar Puller
1" Round Shank
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- The Royal Grippex 20S bar puller is actuated by a CNC lathe’s coolant system. As coolant is fed through the unit, it pushes a piston forward which causes the fingers to close around the bar stock. When the coolant is turned off, the fingers automatically spring open.
- Self-adjusting mechanism – fingers will close down until they contact the bar stock so no presetting is necessary. This feature allows the Grippex to make multiple pulls on the same workpiece, even after the OD has been turned.
- Unit can also be operated by air pressure.
- Smaller body diameter enables 20S units to be used on machines with less tool clearance and smaller turrets.
- Includes one set of fingers and one set of inserts.
Here's how it works:
|Bar Puller Shank Size||1″|
|Bar Puller Gripping Range||1⁄8″ - 2 1⁄16″|
|Grippex Bar Puller Dimension A||2 1⁄16″|
|Grippex Bar Puller Dimension B||2 15⁄16″|
|Grippex Bar Puller Dimension C||3 3⁄8″|
|Grippex Bar Puller Dimension D||2 3⁄8″|