Combo CNC Bar Puller
3⁄4" Square Shank
1⁄8" - 2 1⁄4"
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- The Royal Combo CNC Bar Puller is both a bar puller and a cut-off tool in one unit. Benefits of this design include:
- Saving a turret station.
- Reduced cycle time because the turret does not need to index between the cut-off and pulling operations.
- Very easy to setup and use.
- Unit can pull round, square, and hex stock.
- Compact design enables it to be used on most CNC lathes.
- Each Combo Bar Puller includes one set of standard jaws and one blank spindle bushing.
- Order cut-off holder and insert separately.
|Bar Puller Shank Size||3⁄4″|
|Bar Puller Shank Shape||Square|
|Bar Puller Gripping Range||1⁄8″ - 2 1⁄4″|
|Combo Bar Puller Dimension A||2 5⁄8″|
|Combo Bar Puller Dimension B||4 3⁄4″|
|Combo Bar Puller Dimension C||4 3⁄4″|
|Max Depth of Cut (D)||9⁄16″|
|Combo Bar Puller Dimension E||0.125″|
Filters Sort results
Compact/Combo CNC Bar Puller Replacement Spring Finger Set
Compact/Combo CNC Bar Puller Replacement Serrated Jaw Set
Compact/Combo CNC Bar Puller Replacement Smooth Jaw Set
Combo CNC Bar Puller Holder with Insert — 3/4″ or 20mm Shank Size