Royal Quick-Grip™ Power-Block™ Riser
- These risers are designed specifically for Royal Power-Block™ Hydraulic Collet Fixtures and have multiple uses, including:
- Raising the fixture height for improved 5th-axis accessibility.
- Enhancing chip evacuation for thru-hole machining applications.
- Surface ground within 0.0002” parallelism.
- Manufactured from semi-hard 4140 steel for toughness, yet it is still easily machinable for customization.
- Thickness held within 0.0005” tolerance for accurate interchangeability.
- Tapped center hole enables easy installation of a depth stop.
- 20mm wide keyway on bottom surface provides secure engagement with machining center tables and rotary tables.
- Flexible mounting:
- Milled flats allow for the use of hold-down clamps.
- Bolt directly to the machine table.
- Secure with T-nuts.
- Risers also available for Royal Key-Operated Power-Block™ Fixtures. Please contact one of our applications engineers for information.
- In stock for same-day shipping.
|Fits Hydraulic Power-Block™ Model||QG-42QG-52|
|Power-Block™ Dimension A||6.06|
|Power-Block™ Dimension B||6.89|
|Power-Block™ Riser Dimension C||1.75|