Royal Quick-Grip™ Ejector
- Ejectors are used in sub-spindle applications with Accu-Length™ Chucks to push finished workpieces into the part catcher upon completion.
- A hardened plunger rod and a bronze bushing work together to provide smooth, consistent operation.
- Design enables tip to be changed without removing ejector assembly from the chuck.
- Available in standard and compact models:
- Standard Model – for parts ranging in size from 0.81" to 4.00" dia.
- Compact Model – for parts ranging in size from 0.18" to 1.50" dia.
- Easily customizable as workpiece configurations require.
- Pneumatic versions also available upon request.
|Fits Accu-Length™ Model||QG-42|
|Part Diameter Range||0.18″–1.25″|
Filters Sort results
Royal Quick-Grip™ Ejector — QG-42 Standard