Royal Dead Centers
- Dead centers are typically used for grinding and are also sometimes used in high-precision turning applications.
- Royal manufactures a wide range of standard dead centers to suit most applications, including: full, half, carbide-tipped, and extended-point models.
- All solid dead centers are made from ball bearing steel and are hardened to Rc 61-63 for wear resistance and durability.
- On carbide-tipped models, the carbide blank is brazed into a close-tolerance socket for maximum strength and rigidity.
- All Royal dead centers are ground to an angle of 60° +15′-0 and guaranteed to +/–0.00005″ TIR.
Royal Carbide-Tipped Dead Centers
- Carbide blank is brazed into a close-tolerance socket for maximum strength and rigidity.
Royal Carbide-Tipped Half Dead Centers
- Designed for optimal grinding wheel clearance.