Royal Low-Profile CNC Collet Chuck Accessories
Royal Ejectors for Low-Profile Collet Chucks
- Ejectors are used in sub-spindle applications with Accu-Length™ Chucks to push finished workpieces into the part catcher upon completion.
- Spring is encased inside of body for protection.
- A hardened plunger rod and a bronze bearing work together to provide smooth, consistent operation.
For an alternative solution to an ejector, check out the Royal Grippex Coolant-Actuated Bar Puller. The Grippex, when fitted with special jaws, can be used to pull finished parts from a sub-spindle, eliminating the need for an ejector and freeing up the spindle bore to swallow longer parts.
Royal Collet Stops for Low-Profile Collet Chucks
- A collet stop is used for accurate z-axis positioning of short workpieces within a collet.
- Stop rod length is easily adjusted.
- Assembly screws directly into rear of collet.
Royal Heavy-Duty Collet Wrenches
- Heavy-duty one-piece head – pins won’t shear off.
- Comfortable knurled handle offers superior grip and makes collet installation a breeze.
- Cross-drilled hole in handle allows a screwdriver to be used as a lever for hard-to-remove collets.