Royal Quick-Grip™ Power-Block™ Hydraulic Collet Fixture
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- Royal Power-Block™ Collet Fixtures bring the full functionality of our Quick-Grip™ CNC Collet Chucks to your vertical and horizontal machining centers.
- These fixtures incorporate many of the same great features as our Quick-Grip™ CNC Collet Chucks, including ten-second collet changes and the use of parallelgrip collets with a full .062" clamping range.
- A great alternative to traditional vises and fixtures – especially for long, thin parts, or those with asymmetrical external features.
- Units are designed to be actuated via hydraulic pressure, and may also be actuated pneumatically for lighter-duty applications.
- Engineered for use in both stationary and rotary-table applications. Caution – not for use on lathes or grinders above 60 rpm!
- Heavy-duty all steel construction with a large double-acting piston for high clamping force.
- Configured with both side and bottom ports for plumbing flexibility.
- Multiple units can be plumbed in series for single-source actuation.
- Mounting face is precision-ground for perpendicularity to centerline.
- Ideal for high-production vertical and horizontal milling applications.
- For use with Royal Quick-Grip™ collets and installation tools.
|Collet Capacity Round||3.28|
|Collet Capacity Square||2.03|
|Power-Block™ Dimension A||7.34|
|Power-Block™ Dimension B||8.46|
|Power-Block™ Dimension C||6.30|
|Power-Block™ Dimension D||5.12|
|Power-Block™ Dimension E||3.00|
|Max Input Pressure (psi.)||580|
|Max Axial Force (lbs)||11240|
|Max Clamping Force (lbs)||25,850|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||38|