Filtermist FX-1200 Stainless Steel Mist Collector Unit
Filtermist unit includes 12ft. of coolant return hose.
Special Offer – Royal Products will include a FREE standard after filter and a FREE set of drum pads with every new Royal Filtermist unit you purchase. For most applications, this means your first-year maintenance is on us.
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- Our stainless steel Filtermist models incorporate all of the same great features as our standard units, including: high efficiency, low maintenance, and easy installation.
- All components that may come into contact with the mist stream (housing, drum, and motor shaft) are made of type 304 stainless steel, making this unit a great choice for corrosive environments such as aqueous parts washers.
- Collecting oil spray on food processing lines is another popular application for the stainless steel Royal Filtermist units.
|Fits machines with enclosure volume of||120 cubic feet or larger|
3 HP, 3-Phase, 50/60 Hz.
|Noise Level (dBA)||72|
FREE After Filter and Drum Pad Set
Special Offer - Royal Products will include a FREE standard after filter and a FREE set of drum pads with every new Royal Filtermist unit you purchase – a value worth up to $430! For most applications, this means your first-year maintenance is on us. Order today!
Risk-Free Performance Guarantee
Royal’s exclusive Risk-Free Performance Guarantee enables customers to try a Quick-Grip™ or Filtermist on the toughest jobs in their shop for 45-days, and if they are not 100% satisfied with the performance, Royal will take it back and arrange for a full refund.
The following conditions apply:
- The unit must be sized and installed appropriately for the particular machine and application. Contact us to verify the correct unit for your application.
- Credit will be issued for the unit, but may not be issued for ductwork, oil return hoses, etc., if they are not in resalable condition.
- The customer must contact Royal Products for a return goods number (RGA #). This number must appear on all paperwork and packaging of the unit being returned.
- The returned unit must be securely packaged and arrive at Royal Products in good condition.
Motor Starter Box Kit — Low-Voltage 208/230V — FX-900, FX-1200
Motor Starter Box Kit — High-Voltage 460V — FX-900, FX-1200
Standard After Filter ”B — FX-600, FX-900, FX-1200
High-Performance After Filter “B” — FX-900, FX-1200
Cyclonic Swarf Separator — FX-600, FX-900, FX-1200
Chip Deflector “B” — FX-900, FX-1200
Direct Mounting Kit — FX-900
Adjustible Vertical Stand “B” — FX-900, FX-1200
Standard Machine Top Stand “B” — FX-900, FX-1200
Wall Bracket “B” — FX-900, FX-1200
Ducting Clamp (8″)
Flange Adapter (8″)