Royal Quick-Grip™ Pull-to-a-Stop CNC Collet Chuck
QG-52 Compact with A2-5 Mount
In Stock for Same Day Shipping
- 10-Second Collet Changes Slash Setup Times.
- Industry-Leading Gripping Range – 0.062"
- Ultra-Precision Accuracy – 0.0002" TIR Guarenteed.
- Compact and ultra-compact models to suit all machines and applications.
- Extreme Grip Force = Most Aggressive Chip Removal Rates and Fastest Cycle Times.
- Maximum Rigidity Produces Superior Part Finishes.
- Best Tool Clearance – Critical For Live Tooling.
- Huge Inventory of Quick-Grip Collets and Accessories In-Stock for Same-Day Shipping.
- Includes free custom machined connector to fit your exact lathe drawtube specifications.
- Same great features as our Accu-Length™ Quick-Grip™ models, except that the collet is not fixed - it moves axially upon opening and closing.
- Included adjustable stop guarantees precise, consistent z-axis part positioning and enables very aggressive cutting.
- Ideal for high-volume, robot-load applications in which the part needs to locate against a shoulder and air-sensing / position confirmation is required.
- Also a great choice for any CNC lathe equipped with a servo-driven bar feeder - simply remove the included stop for full thru-capacity.
- In-stock for same day shipping.
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
|Collet Chuck Weight (lbs)||21|
|Max Capacity: Bar||2.03|
|Max Capacity: Slug||2.57|
|(A) Overall Length||5.25|
|(B) Nose Diameter||3.63|
|(C) Nose Length||0.62|
|(D) Body Diameter||6.19|
|(E) Flange Diameter||6.95|
|Max Drawbar Force (lbs)||7,865|
|Max Clamping Force (lbs)||17,980|
Filters Sort results
Royal Quick-Grip™ Power-Block Key-Operated Collet Fixture — QG-52
Royal Quick-Grip™ Collet Installation Tool — QG-52 Manual
Royal Quick-Grip™ Collet Installation Tool — QG-52 Pneumatic
Royal Quick-Grip™ Power-Block™ Hydraulic Collet Fixture — QG-52