Royal Quick-Grip™ Pull-to-a-Stop CNC Collet Chuck
- Same great features as our Accu-Length™ Quick-Grip™ models, except that the collet is not fixed - it moves axially upon opening and closing.
- Adjustable stop guarantees precise, consistent z-axis part positioning and enables very aggressive cutting.
- Ideal for high-volume, robot-load applications in which the part needs to locate against a shoulder and air-sensing / position confirmation is required.
- Also a great choice for any CNC lathe equipped with a servo-driven bar feeder - simply remove the included stop for full thru-capacity.
- In-stock for same-day shipping.
|Collet Chuck Weight (lbs)||22|
|Max Capacity: Bar||2.03|
|Max Capacity: Slug||2.57|
|(A) Overall Length||5.65|
|(B) Nose Diameter||3.63|
|(C) Nose Length||0.62|
|(D) Body Diameter||6.19|
|(E) Flange Diameter||7.25|
|Max Drawbar Force (lbs)||7,865|
|Max Clamping Force (lbs)||17,980|